This planner sticks onto a smooth surface and is easily removable. No glue, screws, tack or tape required.
Steps to Stick On your Whiteboard Planner:
- Clean and dry the surface.
- Peel off the back of the calendar, like a sticker.
- Stick onto a smooth surface: metal, wood, glass. Do not stick onto painted walls.
- Easy to peel off the surface. Leaves no residue.
- Reposition only when necessary as this will reduce stickability due to dust being caught on the self-adhesive back.
- As with all whiteboards, thin sticky whiteboard is glossy. When deciding where to stick on your calendar sticker, bear in mind light reflection.
- While the self adhesive back does not leave any residue when peeling it off, it is possible that the surface is affected due to reduced light as a result of the surface being covered.
How to Keep your Erasable Planner re-stickable
- Avoid sticking onto rough or painted surfaces.
- Avoid sticking onto dust or debris.
- Keep it flat. Do not roll it up.
- Peeling off the monthly planner to reposition may affect stickability as the self-adhesive back can collect dust in the process.
- A3 size Monthly Whiteboard Calendar
- Black Pen with Felt Eraser on the back
- Black Wipe for erasing
- Packaged flat inside a cardboard envelope to avoid any bending during shipment
Flat packed. Sustainable plastic-free packaging. This large monthly dry erase calendar has space for planning one month at a time.
Peel and Stick Calendar on fridge or cupboard
This whiteboard sticker is not magnetic, it is self-adhesive. Magnets can be used with it if you stick it to a magnetic surface. This monthly dry erase calendar sticker is suitable for smooth surfaces without paint, such as metal, wood, glass. Ideal to stick on a fridge, door or a wooden cupboard. Stick onto the inside of a cupboard door if you want it to be out of sight.
- Flat packed
- Shipped to you flat
- Do not roll up as this might affect stickability
- Protected in a thick paper envelope
- Sustainable paper packaging
To provide the best protection while your monthly whiteboard calendar is on its way to you, it is packaged flat. By keeping it flat, we ensure that your dry erase calendar does not bend on its way to you as bending can reduce its stickability. Therefore, the erasable montly planner is protected inside a flat thick paper envelope. We aim to reduce single-use plastic waste. Therefore, we use paper and cardboard packaging materials as much as possible.
- Global tracked shipping : 8 USD
- EU tracked shipping : €4
- Free shipping : Over €65
You receive a tracking code via email. Lithuania Post hands over your parcel to your national postal service.
You can return your product within 30 days after your order has been placed. We recommend considering alternative options, such as gifting the product to someone else, because of the emissions and waste created by returns. The return shipping costs back to Lithuania are your responsibility. To discuss returns or alternatives, contact us at [email protected]. If there is any issue with your product upon arrival, please contact us and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
A self-adhesive whiteboard calendar vs magnetic
This self-adhesive whiteboard:
- Sticks onto magnetic surfaces such as fridges
- Is not magnetic
- Sticks onto other non-magnetic smooth surfaces too, such as cabinets
Get organised with your monthly whiteboard calendar
This reusable, undated calendar can be ideal as:
- Household planner. With to-do’s on the right.
- Meal planner. Add grocery list on the right.
- Family planner. Colour code with our coloured whiteboard pens.
- Office planner
Write the days of the week at the top of your whiteboard calendar and add dates to the grey circles. At the end of the month, erase and start again.
The monthly calendar has space for every day of the month and can be labelled by you each month. Keep an overview of the month with this minimalist monthly design.
Get the ease of erasing a whiteboard, without having to drill holes. Leaves no residue when peeling it off the surface. Moving the monthly whiteboard can reduce its stickability if dust gets stuck to the self-adhesive back. Do not roll it up as this can cause damage and reduce its stickability. Stay organised with your reusable calendar.